Autor Zpráva

<  Breaking Dawn / Rozbřesk  ~  Manchester City's Gabriel Jesus admits tough road back from

PříspěvekNapsal: úte úno 20, 2018 5:17 am
NomadNomadRegistrován: čtv říj 19, 2017 3:42 pmPříspěvky: 98
Manchester City's Gabriel Jesus admits tough road back from injury

Obrázek

sb0bet Gabriel Jesus says he struggled with "bad thoughts" as he battled back from a serious knee injury.

Jesus, who suffered medial collateral ligament damage during Manchester City's draw at Crystal Palace on New Year's Eve, returned to full training last Friday.

But the 20-year-old admits he was "very scared" for his future and struggled with the isolation during his rehabilitation.

Speaking to the club's website, Jesus said: "At the beginning, it was hard, but after I got used to the situation I convinced myself that all I could do was to recover in the best way possible, to come back well.

"Of course, in the first few days, it was awful, extremely bad. I was bad. I am thankful that my family were here to help me. They were very important. sb0bet

"In the last few days, I am feeling better and I am happier. I am recovering well. I keep going strong and each day recovering a bit more so I can return and be at my best.

"A lot of bad thoughts go through my mind, especially when it comes to the knee, which is a very sensitive area. I had never felt any pain before in my knees so I was very scared.

"It was a bad injury. I know they all are but it could have been worse. I am very thankful to God because despite what happened to me, it wasn't the worst."

Jesus was grateful for the support of his team-mates, especially fellow Brazil international Fernandinho.

"It was hard because you have to train alone, exercise alone and do everything alone with the physio so it isn't great," he added.

"It's actually hard because you feel a bit solitary but on the other hand, it tests your willpower and determination so you can overcome the situation and come back even stronger.

"The players help. They come and talk to me and give me full support. I've always had Fernandinho's support and from the rest.

"I am happy for their support. It shows that they like me and they care about me - the same way as I do too."
sb0bet

Offline Profil
PříspěvekNapsal: sob čer 16, 2018 10:46 am
NomadNomadRegistrován: čtv říj 19, 2017 3:42 pmPříspěvky: 98
Cristiano Ronaldo confident of World Cup progress after Portugal''s 3-3 draw with Spain
Obrázek

ส โบ เบ ท Cristiano Ronaldo is confident Portugal will progress to the knockout stages of the World Cup after his hat-trick stunned Spain in an astonishing 3-3 draw in Sochi. Ronaldo - at 33 years and 130 days - became the oldest player to score a World Cup hat-trick, twice putting Portugal ahead before his 88th-minute free-kick secured a precious point.

It was the 51st treble of Ronaldo's goal-filled career as he became the fourth player to score in four different World Cups and the first to do so at eight consecutive international tournaments.The draw means Portugal and Spain are both currently playing catch-up in Group B as Iran shocked Morocco 1-0 earlier in the day to top the group, but Ronaldo is confident his side can qualify for the knockout stages.

"We have to look to the next match now because our goal is to win," Ronaldo said. "We have to take it match by match and move on through the group stage."We are not the favourites but we will do our best and try to beat Morocco on Wednesday. I think the team played very well and is going to do well for sure." ส โบ เบ ท

Ronaldo's records might stack up like his goals, but he was determined to focus on the team ethos of the reigning European champions.Spain dominated for large periods - Diego Costa twice equalised and Nacho put them ahead with a superb strike - but Portugal rallied in the final moments for Ronaldo to level.

"I am very happy, and I always believe in myself," the Real Madrid forward added in quotes reported on fpf.pt."It is one more [hat-trick] in my career but the most important thing to me is to highlight what the team has done.He added: "We played against a favourite team that wants to win the World Cup and we were winning twice during the game.

"We almost made those three points and we managed to draw. We are very happy because this game was about to end and we managed to equalise."We have to evaluate what the team did because it was a very hard-fought game." ส โบ เบ ท

Offline Profil

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]
Stránka 1 z 1
Uživatelé procházející toto fórum: Žádní registrovaní uživatelé a 1 návštěvník
Přejít na: