Autor Zpráva

<  Twilight Fanart  ~  Rangers v Kilmarnock preview: Hosts look to respond to Celti

PříspěvekNapsal: sob bře 17, 2018 10:03 am
NomadNomadRegistrován: čtv říj 19, 2017 3:42 pmPříspěvky: 102
Rangers v Kilmarnock preview: Hosts look to respond to Celtic defeat

Obrázek

sbobet ninja Rangers boss Graeme Murty will be hoping for a reaction from his players to their defeat to 10-man Celtic when they host Kilmarnock in the Scottish Premiership on Saturday.

The Gers led twice as they threatened to cut Celtic's lead at the top of the Scottish Premiership table to three points, but Celtic went on to win 3-2 for a fourth successive victory at Ibrox.

The defeat left Rangers nine points adrift of the Ladbrokes Premiership leaders having played a game more but Josh Windass is keen to make it a lasting response as they look to finish the season on a high.

Meanwhile, Kilmarnock winger Chris Burke has told his younger team-mates to wring as much knowledge out of Steve Clarke's spell at Rugby Park as they can.

The former Scotland, Rangers, Cardiff and Birmingham winger rates Clarke as highly as any of his previous managers, who include Walter Smith, Alex McLeish, Dave Jones, Chris Hughton and Stuart Pearce. sbobet ninja

Killie have only lost to Aberdeen and Hibernian since Clarke took over five months ago and it took penalty-kicks for the Dons to succeed at Rugby Park again in Tuesday's William Hill Scottish Cup quarter-final replay.

The 34-year-old, who helped to kick off the impressive reign with a bang when he netted a stoppage-time equaliser at Ibrox in Clarke's first game, wants his team-mates to appreciate what they have got while they can.

Speaking ahead of another trip to face Rangers, Burke said: "You always see a reaction from players when a new manager steps in and picks things up and then it might tail off. But it shows how good the manager has been that it has sustained for a long period.

"We are consistent and I don't think we will change. I can see us playing the way we play and getting results until the end of the season. I am very confident in the team. Obviously it was great to get a point in his first game in charge, especially at Ibrox. But at the same time he is probably thinking he can improve on that.

"I have been fortunate enough to have had a good career where I have worked under different managers, and this manager is up there with the best I have worked with. What he has done here is a magnificent achievement." sbobet ninja

Offline Profil
PříspěvekNapsal: ned dub 29, 2018 5:04 am
NomadNomadRegistrován: čtv říj 19, 2017 3:42 pmPříspěvky: 102
Huddersfield Town 0-2 Everton

Obrázek

พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ Cenk Tosun and Idrissa Gueye scored in either half as Everton piled the pressure back on relegation battlers Huddersfield with a 2-0 win at The John Smith's Stadium. Turkey forward Tosun's clinical finish gave Everton a half-time lead and Senegal midfielder Gueye blasted home their second with 13 minutes left.

It was a damaging defeat for Huddersfield, whose victory over Watford in their last match had given their survival hopes a big lift. A seventh home loss of the season, though, coupled with wins for relegation rivals Crystal Palace, Southampton and West Brom, has left David Wagner's side three points above the drop zone. พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

Everton have now lost only one of their last seven games, winning four, but their travelling fans made clear their displeasure at the continued presence of Sam Allardyce in their dugout. พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

Offline Profil

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]
Stránka 1 z 1
Uživatelé procházející toto fórum: Žádní registrovaní uživatelé a 1 návštěvník
Přejít na: