Autor Zpráva

<  Lidé na fóru  ~  Neymar Reveals Which Player His Son Idolises

PříspěvekNapsal: úte říj 09, 2018 8:59 am
CullenCullenRegistrován: ned led 28, 2018 8:05 amPříspěvky: 188
Obrázek
We have heard Cristiano Ronaldo revealing that his son sbobet asian is a fan of his longstanding rival Lionel Messi. Now Neymar has spilled the beans as to which player his son is idolises.The Brazil superstar has helped Paris Saint-Germain to a new record in Ligue 1, with Thomas Tuchel's side winning all of their first nine league games of the campaign.However, it was his teammate, Kylian Mbappe, who stole the show in their 5-0 win over Olympique Lyon after scoring four goals in the second half.Neymar has now revealed that his son, Davi Lucca da Silva Santos, is a big fan of the 19-year-old teenage sensation."My son loves Mbappe a lot," the Selecao superstar said, as quoted by FourFourTwo."I took him to training and he was talking about Kylian all the time. "He wanted to take a picture to show his friends at school, he took it and was very happy."Neymar also commented on his teammate's stellar performance, during which Mbappe scored four goals in just 14 minutes."Kylian is a special guy, for sbobet asian whom I have a lot of affection," he said, as quoted by the Daily Mail."We have a very strong friendship so I am very happy when he scores, when he plays a match like this, and I hope to help him to make more matches like this."For me, he's a phenomenon. I hope it will continue like that for several years because football will thank him."Neymar and Mbappe have both scored eight goals in Ligue 1 already sbobet asian this season, helping their side to victory in all of their first nine league games of the campaign.

Offline Profil

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]
Stránka 1 z 1
Příspěvek: 1
Uživatelé procházející toto fórum: Žádní registrovaní uživatelé a 1 návštěvník
Přejít na: