Autor Zpráva

<  Seriály  ~  Manchester United defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah impatient to

PříspěvekNapsal: čtv čer 14, 2018 5:04 am
NomadNomadRegistrován: čtv říj 19, 2017 3:42 pmPříspěvky: 119
Manchester United defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah impatient to reach 'the top'
Obrázek

แทง บอล ส เต็ ป Preston North End have completed the signing of Republic of Ireland international Graham Burke from Shamrock Rovers. Burke joins Preston on a three-year deal after scoring nine goals in 16 games in the League of Ireland this season.

The 24-year-old also scored on his full international debut against the United States in March - becoming the first League of Ireland player to score for the Republic in 40 years. "I couldn't have written what has happened," Burke told PNE's official website. "Even just to get the call up to the Irish squad, I had to pinch myself to confirm it was really happening.

แทง บอล ส เต็ ป "Then to get in there, experience it, to have two caps and have started one of the games - topping it off with a goal - was just brilliant for me and an unbelievably proud moment, just as today is, signing for Preston North End." Burke joins compatriots Callum Robinson, Sean Maguire, Daryl Horgan and Alan Browne at Deepdale and the striker is looking forward to meeting up with his new team-mates in pre-season.

"It was brilliant to hear the news of [the club's] interest. I was thrilled with the opportunity to have the chance to come to such a good club as this," added Burke. "It was also great to be joining a club where I know some of the boys, so it should help me settle in." แทง บอล ส เต็ ป

Offline Profil
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv črc 12, 2018 5:16 am
NomadNomadRegistrován: čtv říj 19, 2017 3:42 pmPříspěvky: 119
Hull City sign Netherlands defender Jordy de Wijs from PSV

Obrázek

maxbet Hull City have signed Netherlands defender Jordy de Wijs from PSV Eindhoven for an undisclosed fee.The 23-year-old centre-back has signed a three-year deal, with an additional one-year option, and becomes the Tigers' fourth signing of the summer following the arrival of Eric Lichaj, David Milinkovic and Reece Burke.

Speaking to the club's website, De Wijs said: maxbet "This is a big step for me and I'm happy to be a Hull City player."Playing in England has always been one of my ambitions and this is the right time for me to make this step. I am really excited to be here and I want to give everything for this team."

De Wijs started his playing career at the PSV academy and made his senior debut in a Champions League tie against Wolfsburg in 2015.The former Netherlands U21 defender spent last season on loan maxbet with Excelsior Rotterdam where he made 34 appearances.

Offline Profil

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]
Stránka 1 z 1
Uživatelé procházející toto fórum: Žádní registrovaní uživatelé a 1 návštěvník
Přejít na: